Where to Find Us
We feel that burning candles safely is of utmost importance. Here are some important safety reminders:
• Please set your candle on a non-flammable, heat-resistant, stable surface while burning.
• Make sure you burn it clear of combustible materials like curtains, books, and the like.
• Please try to burn your 6 or 5 ounce candle for at least 3 hours the first time you light it, and at least 2 hours each time after that. Your 1.75 ounce candle should burn for at least 2 hours the first time you light it, and about an hour for each subsequent burn. This will help create an efficient and even wax melt pool, which will give a stronger scent for you to enjoy.
• Our candles use only cotton and paper wicks (no metal) which are pre-trimmed to approximately 1/2 inch for your first lighting. Please trim wick before subsequent burns.
• While burning, the container may become hot. Please handle with care. Do not allow the flame to come into direct contact with the sides of the container.
• Avoid extremes of heat and cold. Do not store the candle in the freezer and never leave it in a hot car.
ALWAYS follow instructions on the candle's warning label.
NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.